Wednesday 12 December 2007

Sales surfing - bargain boots

Continuing my sale odyssey on the information super highway... These days, you just don't know when you're going to find something you like or whether you've just missed out on a bargain, so it pays to be vigilant.

I came across this site called Shoe-shop (obviously hiding in plain sight with a name like that!) which sells shoes from most of the well-known brands and currently has a sale on. Oh joy of joys, they had these Bronx slouchy, funnelly, pirate boots that I've had my eye on ever since the start of the season, reduced from £99 to £60.I've also been in search of some supercute, superugged, flat calf-length boots since my old faithfuls are now on their last legs. These moulded plastic soled ones from Doc Marten look like the perfect replacement and are reduced from £84.99 to £60. Sweet!
Now all I have to do is decide which pair I like the best... Aah, who am I kidding? I want them both.

See more sale surfs

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.