Tuesday 11 December 2007

Sales surfing - Treasures to treasure

Recently, I find myself spending quite a lot of time idly surfing the interweb for sales items. Today I came across a site called Polkadot who do a nifty trade in beautiful and unique vintage jewellery. Best of all, they've got an up to 50% sale on.

I totally drooled over some of the more dramatic pieces like the Yve Speight choker. I've been dreaming of wearing it with amazing off-the-shoulder gowns and my hair in a chignon. It is sooo Cinderella. And the ruby ring makes me think of the decadence of a Russian Tzarina. I want them all.
jewellery, dressed and pressed, accessories, sales


Selection of jewellery images from Polkadot Jewellery

You'll probably have noticed the "Top Tips" box in the top right hand corner. Keep an eye on it cause everytime I get wind of interesting offers or sales, they go in there. Don't miss out on a bargain or two!

See more shiny

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.