Tuesday 10 June 2008

Let's link up

So, I've been thinking about doing overhaul of my links list for some time and yes, I have noticed a few comments asking to exchange links. Just to let you know, I am totally up for that, in fact I positively welcome the opportunity to get to know some new blogs for both my and my readers' reading pleasure. But first, a few ground rules:

  • You need to have been blogging on the regular for at least 3 months - if you're a new blogger, I apologise but so many new bloggers fold before the 3 month mark and I cannot be dealing with broken links
  • If you've been blogging for more than 3 months, you still need to be blogging regularly - at least once a week
  • Your blog needs to be well written - witty or quirky or informative or madly stylish or all of the above - if you love what you do, then you'll know why this is important
  • Independent bloggers get precedence but if you're aligned with some company I'll consider you on the above merits (and entirely at my whimsy)
  • If I link to you, please link back - it's only fair
  • If you'd like to be linked please email me: dressedandpressed[at]googlemail[dot]com - I am so looking forward to some fresh blog action!
The other thing: following this post, I started thinking that it would be great to do reviews of some blogs that I really, really like. I also really like the term Uber Mensh - which is basically a pun on Ubermensch (which makes me feel all witty and intelligent... What?!).

So that what it's gonna be called - Uber Mensh. It's open to all, young blogs, old blogs, big blogs, small blogs. If I like what you're doing I'll write an Uber Mensh and link to my three favourite posts of yours. In return you can put the Uber Mensh button on your site for all to see. I have to say I got really excited about creating that button. I think it came out alright (see below).



See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.