Tuesday 13 November 2007

Great google-y moogley!

Winona at Daddy Likey is not only one stylish lady, she is also very funny. I especially love her "don't showcha your chocha" and my favourite, Inadvertently Ask Daddy Likey. In fact I love it so much that I am now going to shamelessly copy it.


I too have been getting a few google keyword searches that make you go "wha?" lately. Though none can quite match the brilliance (and total randomness) of is stegosaurus capitalized, I would still like to answer these:

money off at topshop
Trust me, we've all tried looking for that one and it's just not gonna happen. Unless your a student. And you go to the store.

HOW TO WEAR LONG JUMPERS IN WINTER 2007
It's cold. You put one on. You wrap up warm. That is all.

SEQUINS WONDER
Look here. Nuff said.

men at work pencil skirts
Now, is it just me or can you all see the building site, the men in hard hats and tight pencil skirts that ride down their arse cracks when they bend over? Does it make you throw up in your mouth a little? Me too.

D&G beenie
Please tell me that you just wanted to have a good look at it to remind you of what happens when good designers go bad.

shoes made in heaven website
Where?! Where??!

"wear tights"
Okay.

men dressed in tights, men wearing pencil skirts
I... Just. Don't. Get. It.

models bikinis skirts dresses cardboard cutouts
I'm not sure what you're looking for here but whatever it is, it's bound to be wrong.

burberry prorsum high street
Heh! Hahaha! Hahaha HAAAAA! *sigh*

kate moss pressed against shop window star dress
See directly above. And also, I'd pay good money to see that.

purple dress to wear with grey socks
Is such a good idea!

would wearing a spiky hat be cool
Maybe... but wouldn't it also just really, really hurt?

Note: These google keywords have come straight from my stat counting thingy (I am so techni-cal!) and haven't been changed or tampered with in anyway, which is even more worrying.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.