Tuesday 13 November 2007

Craze or Crazy? Sequin pants

sequins, shorts, pants, party

I know it's been silly season on sequins lately, with everything from hats to shoes getting a bit of that old flattened bling disc magic but surely anyone with any sort of sense would draw the line at these sequin shorts (or is that pants)?

I love the Urban O but surely this is madness. Am I alone in thinking this? Would you wear them? I've been wracking my brain trying to think of one occassion where I would look in my wardrobe, past piles of lovely dresses, tops, skirts, jeans, shorts even, and go: I think I'll wear these gnarly sequin pants.

What's the look here? Going to a 7os disco and thought it would be a good idea to make my arse the mirrorball? Wanted to dress like Liberace but all I could afford were these stinking pants?

Anyhoo, they're £20. Go get yourself a bargain blingin' booty.

Image courtesy Urban Outfitters

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.