Saturday 17 November 2007

Designalike: Topshop Vs Burberry Prorsum

dressed and pressed, designalike, burberry prorsum, topshop, studded shoes
Spot the difference: here's a clue, one pair has waaay more studs

It looks like Burberry Prorsum is the new designer that all the high street want to copy. Can't say I blame them. After all, its take on the fetish trend, that brought us these gloves, is the best thing out there.

I have been coveting the studded platform shoes (and dreaming about robbing banks to pay for them) for a while now. Looks like I'm not the only one, as Topshop has pounced to produce these £65 copies. They're not a bad effort either, the floating platform is a stroke of genius (better than the original?) pity about the lack of stud coverage, though.

They're selling so fast that as at the time of posting only 2 pairs of size 37s remain online. Seeing as 37 is not my size (boo, hiss), I can only exhort those of you with tiny feet to nab them while you can.

See more shoes
See my shoes

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.