Wednesday 19 September 2007

Five of the best... long gloves

Clockwise from top: Chic and Cool red leather, £50; Hoss Intropia mustard knitted, £40; New Look PVC, £15; Dorothy Perkins chocolate knit, £5

There's chill nip in the air. It looks like it might be the end of summer but I don't care because it gives me a chance to sample the huge range of long gloves out there. While the weather's still relatively clement, I'll be teaming them with t-shirts, cap-sleeved dresses and those cropped, short-sleeved coats I've been wearing all summer.

When it really gets cold, I'll be layering them up with brighly coloured and striped fingerless gloves, chunky three-quarter sleeved jumpers and those cute cocoon, bangle-sleeved, coats that are all the rage this season. One good thing you can say about the cooler weather: dressing up's never boring.

See:
Five of the best... short gloves
Glove love

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.