Thursday 20 September 2007

Five of the best... short gloves



Clockwise from middle: Rocha. John Rocha mustard, £20; Miss Selfridge teal tied, £8, Jasper Conran purple, £20; Dorothy Perkins teal ruched, £18; Oasis black leather, £25


Well, I liked doing the long gloves so much that I had to do the short gloves. I absolutely adore the teal jersey ones with the ties from Miss Selfridge - gorgeous and ladylike.

Oh and I've been shopping around for gloves -like physically -so I can tell you that best place to go for cheap gloves in any colour is Primark. Unless you have hands like spades - like I do because like their bangles, I cannot fit them over my hands.

I can also confirm that the long knit gloves from Dotti Ps are indeed soft and lovely and at £5 easy on the wallet. Batting above my wallet weight at the moment are the £30 black gloves with buckle detail from Monsoon. Expensive for the high street but made of lovely buttery black leather and quite long.

See:
Five of the best... long gloves
Glove love

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.