Sunday 22 March 2009

Nummy scrummy come to mummy

Happy mother's day to all you hot funky mamas out there. Especially all the newbie sprogging machines. Honestly, I am drowning in photos of cute little bundles of joy from every angle at the moment. It's lovely... like spring lambing season... er... I guess.

Anyway, as it seems increasingly likely that I shall die a childless old crone (my mother is of course delighted at this turn of events), I shall have to console myself with these babies instead.

They look ridiculously precarious and should probably come with a health warning but they're also an irresistible vision of yummy pewter and faux snake loveliness.Available from April at Faith, just in time for pay day. Being a shoe mom is just sooo rewarding.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.