Thursday 4 December 2008

High fashion and high kicks

Madonna is appearing in French bistro-inspired ads for Louis Vuitton, reports WWD. Can't say I like the old bag much, but I kinda like the new bags... And the shoes - although I can't say that I'm particularly happy about that spindly heel. I do hope they're not making a permanent return.
Madonna, Louis Vuitton

We get it Madge, you're 50 and you can still stick your legs in the air. You rock. *rolls eyes*

Madonna, Louis Vuitton

And is that another bloomin' grass skirt like the one from the Gucci party that she's wearing? I'm sorry, I don't know high fashion but I know when something ain't right. And that? Ain't right.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.