Thursday 11 December 2008

December Daily Outfits 10 and 11 December 2008

Yes, it's a double whammy people. When I set myself this task did I know how truly time sucking it would be? No. But I do this for you dear readers, only for you. And as the man said, I've started, so I'll finish.

Now that I'm running a bit behind, I have to pull back into the game, so I'm taking the same purple strapless prom dress from Oasis and I'm making it twice as nice.

First up, it's a bit park avenue princess and it's a lot of purple. I've added different textures and hues for interest. Presenting... The purple princess.
Outfit, December, dressed and pressedAnd just because it's fun to play with these classic shapes and add a shot of the unexpected, here is... Nice turquoise (I know, it doesn't quite rhyme but it's way past my bedtime and I. Am. Trying!)Outfit, December, dressed and pressed

Both Outfits
Dress, Oasis
Purple tights, Miss Selfridge
Belt, Dorothy Perkins


Outfit 1
Faux fur shrug and earrings, Accessorize
Clutch, Miss Selfridge
Shoes, Irregular Choice@Schuh

Outfit 2
Shoes and top, Dorothy Perkins
Clutch, Miss Selfridge
Earrings, Accessorize

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.