Monday 27 October 2008

Life is a masquerade

The weekend shenanigans are finally over - more about that in a wee while. I promised you a recap of proceedings at the Absolute Vodka House of Masquerade but considering that it has been recapped variously by Wee Birdy, Disney Roller Girl, Tor@ Fab Frocks, Kate@Make Do, Kirsty@That's Just My Vibe and Miss Woo (AKA Michelle)@Cheapskate Chic I'm thinking you're probably in information overload already. Check out their posts for all the good goss.

Meanwhile here are more photos, click to enlarge.

Karena and I, strike a pose in our borrowed finery
Kate (Make Do), Becky and Tor (Fab frocks) say cheese
Becky in her third outfit of the night!
Lovely laydee who was wearing a fabulous structured dress and whose name I can't remember because... vodka cocktails!
Can't have a masquerade without a mask! Picture provided by Make Do

If you were wondering who the gorgeous girl in the purple and lace bustle was, that'll be my friend Karena, who I once described as "sartorially challenged" about, oh maybe, five years ago! and has still not forgotten.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.