Friday 24 October 2008

Absolutely fabulous

It's Friday. I've been working all day with a not inconsiderable vodka-induced hangover. So although I would really, really like to, I can't do a proper recap of the night before - which shall from now on be refered to as The Great Bloggers Reunion of 2008 (or GBR08 for short) - right now. I am soo making a t-shirt.

Suffice to say, I had a whale of a time and put faces to loads of bloggers - all of whom are extremely lovely people. Which is great because fashion and niceness - we are led to believe - are not two things that naturally go together. Maybe the blogger negates the fashion bitch in us? Who knows?

Until I get my head back, I present you with the professional evidence that I was indeed there. And so was everyone else.




See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.