Monday 1 September 2008

I want it now! Maison Martin Margiela zip leather leggings at Browns, £735

Thanks to the swift sell out of the highly coveted Topshop leggings in August, we already know about the awesome power of the leather legging. The Topshop ones are cute but these ones right here? Are the Daddy. As if being merely skin-tight leather wasn't enough, check out the zip detail - looks great from the front in that sort of v-collar high-waist but those zips also go all the way round and down the back. Sex-ay!

If I had £735 to spare, I would, of course, buy them. Maybe a I should start a Maison Martin Margiela zip leather leggings fund? All donations thankfully received.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.