Wednesday 18 June 2008

Shoe Lurve: Chloe wedge shboots, £225 at Yoox


I am not now, nor have ever been afraid of wearing yellow. In fact I positively embrace it. Especially if I can wear that colour on my feet in the form of these bright yellow, patent shboots.

They are ugly, but in a good way. I love the shape, the way that the leather smoothly covers the entire shoe and that exaggerated bit of heel/sole.

For some reason these shoes remind me of a sports car. It must be the sleek lines and the shiny pop of colour (oh dear, fashionspeak!)

They'd be great for dressing up jeans or dressing down a cocktail dress. It's times like this that I wish I had a bottomless bank account.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.