Wednesday 18 June 2008

I may have been some time...

Oh, hello! Remember me? Alleged blogger, poster of posts, mensher of Menshes, exchanger of links and all round MIA DIYer?

Yes, it is I!

I sort of fell off the edge of the blogosphere there for a while. Soz. Shit's happening. And when shit's happening round these parts, nothing else much happens.

Anyhoo, just wanted to let you know I'm still here and thanks to allay'all who commented, sent in links to link to, emails to be answered and all that. I will get round to it. As soon as shit stops happening or in between shit happening.

In the meantime, why don't you take a look at this Close-to-complete Ideology and Religion Shit List on Jaywalker.com.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.