Tuesday 3 June 2008

All sexed out


Veet Wax Strips - Sex in the City


Is it just me, or does the world seem to be one giant Sex and the City-based advertisement right now? I swear, everywhere you look, there's something being hawked off the back of the movie.

Frankly, it's getting embarrassing. If it's not every retailer in the known universe telling you to get that SATC outfit/look now, it's various advertisers from purveyors of hair removal products to magazines offering up competitions of real life Carrie-dom in the Big Apple.

Was there actually one for a tampon or pantyliner or did I just imagine it? Why is this happening?

I haven't even seen the movie yet and already I'm getting bored.

I say, enough already. We get it. SEXANDTHECITYATACINEMANEARYOU! The message has been received. Now please, just go away.

See more:
Sam, Charlie and Miranda go large
The wedding dress that ate New York

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.