Monday 12 May 2008

It's here!

The way she were - SJP in SATC season one

Clothes! Shoes! Cosmoplitans! Gay best friends! And one ridiculous wedding dress. Sounds like only one thing, ladies: Sex and the City, the movie we've been waiting 4 years for is finally upon us.

Will Carrie get her man? Will Charlotte have a baby? Will Samantha ever settle down? Will Miranda ever get a cute outfit? I can hardly wait to find out. In the meantime I'm practising making the perfect cosmopolitan. I intend to watch this movie from the back row, preferably drunk and heckling. In fabulous shoes.

I've just been looking through the SATC look books on HBO and, apart from being shocked at how quickly SJP aged from episode 1 through to 6, I was also suprised at how underwhelming the clothes seem in hind sight. Guess that's fashion for ya.
The good, the bad and the fugly


The hits

The misses
Images courtesy HBO

See:

The wedding dress that ate New York
Sam, Charl and Mir go large

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.