Thursday 3 April 2008

Outfit of the week - two outfits in one week



Just to prove that my Primark multi-coloured, superclutch is not only super cheap but super versatile too, I'm giving you two outfits to rate this week. Which means that rating will be a little different. For starters, you'll be able to rate as many times as you like (woo hoo!) [Edit note: I've just found out that you won't be able to vote more than once, you'll only be able to select multiple answers. Ya boo sucks. Soz] than one you will also be able to say yay or nay to both, one of the two or none at all. See? It's democracy in action people.

So why are are you waiting when you could be rating? Is this the voting freedom that the suffragettes fought for? I think not. Rate the outfit of the week, now.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.