Monday 21 January 2008

A girl's got to accept her limitations


Y'all know me; I'm an an adventurous sort of dresser. I think nothing of tossing on the layers, clashing up the colours, pouffing up the skirts and juzzing up the vintage threads. I know this.

But I also know that no matter how much I may covet and adore this pretty, navy blue, chiffon blouse, with the adorable capelet neck from Topshop - which, incidentally, has been reduced from £40 to £20 and is still available in my size - I won't be buying it.

Why? You cry. It's not like I can't afford it and I have freely confessed my love for said garment, so there must be a simple answer. And that answer is: with my broad shoulders and big chest this blouse will do absolutely nothing for me. I know this without even trying it on. There is no point wasting my time wishing otherwise. Sometimes a girl's just got accept her limitations.

Ah, me! *dramatic, heavy sigh*

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.