Friday 14 December 2007

'Scuse me, frustrated blogger coming through!

My head is here. Original image source unknown

It's been a long, busy week of work and parties. I am sleep deprived, overfed and seeping alcohol from every pore. So, in the way that only the "law of sod" will allow, I am now having to deal with bloody, bloody email feeds. As in: mine are not working and I don't know what to do.

I have scoured the internet. I have changed from feedblitz to feedburner. I have ranted to friends, family and neighbours. Nothing. Has. Happened. I can only apologise to anyone who has signed up for email updates and say, I am trying to get it fixed.

Those who seem to know what to do seem unable to communicate without meaningless jargon. Even at my sharpest, I'd find them difficult to understand. But right now, when all I want to do is sink into my duvet and pull at my hair while gibbering madly and howling at the moon, it's like alien double dutch.

In this 21st century world of easyhightechnogizmogadgetry, why is it still so damned hard to get help when things go wrong? More importantly, if all this stuff is so easy to set up and use, why is it so hard to fix?

If you have any answers (translated from the original geek) please contact me. If you don't have answers, please send chocolate and sanity. I'm going back to bed till the world makes sense again.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.