Wednesday 21 November 2007

Shoe Lurve - Minx strappy platforms, £49.99 at Schuh

dressed and pressed shoes
Move over Agent Provocateur, there's a new name in fetish shoes and it's waay more affordable and waay less up it's own backside than you. I present to you... Minx.

I already own a pair of Minx platforms and I can confirm that they are, um, rather high and I am yet to wear them. But I just can't resist those sleek lines, the studs, the straps, the glossy black PVC.

These will look totally awesome with coloured (neon green anyone?) ankle socks, ankle-length black skinnies (roll up the hems if their too long) and a rocker tee.

I am awaiting delivery as we speak. Come to Mama, babies!

BTW, it's the bloke's birthday tomorrow, so I won't be posting till Friday. Don't forget to rate the outfit of the week. See y'all after the carnage!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.