Sunday 25 November 2007

Going... going... Coast ballerina skirt, £45


I was just doing a leisurely browse of last minute sale items (is it just me, or are the sales now so totally random that you don't know which ones are on or when anymore?) and I came across this perfect little ballerina skirt from Coast reduced to £45.

This is a perfect party skirt to wear with either plain long sleeved tops (or leotards for the full ballerina effect) or pretty party tops.

I only ever shop Coast during the sales as that's the only time I can remotely afford them but I really like their stuff. They've only got sizes 10 and 14 left, so get your skates on if you want to bag one.

PS: Did anyone make it to the Vivienne Westwood sale? I didn't cause I was nowhere near ready to get out of bed at 10am. I'm gutted. Cheer me up by showing me what you got... please?

PPS: You have 1 day left to rate the outfit of the week. Just do it.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.