Monday 26 November 2007

Outfit of the week 26/11/07

I find myself slightly obsessed with the whole big pants with see through skirt scenario now. So much so, that I have spent many hours online looking for just the right skirt. This one from Phaze clothing is just about right (it comes in all black but no pics available) although I would have preferred something longer and without the tiers. Here, it's teamed with a leotard, sky high silver wedges, opaque tights and those lovely big silver pants. Cinch it all in with a big belt.
Click on image to enlarge
71 per cent of you thought that big knickers should never be seen and rated this a Don't. For the record, 29 per cent thought is was a do and I agree with them!



Tiered net petticoat, phaze clothing, £30
Leotard, American Apparel, £25
Silver satin obi belt, £10, ASOS
Silver platforms, Minx at Schuh, £44.99
Big metallic pants, Topshop, £8
Tights, Accessorize

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.