Thursday 25 October 2007

Style stalking "Secret Diary..."

So, as I've previously mentioned, I have a serious crush on Belle's style in Secret Diary of a Call Girl at the moment. All the racy lingerie, fuck-me heels and plunging necklines are very what I want for my foreseeable christmases.

But this sheer red top with the massive pussy bow is my favourite.
Is it hot in here or is it just my flamin' top?

I've done a little searching around and right now it hard to find anything red and sheer at all let alone anything approaching the splendour of Belle's top. I plumped for this halter neck from Peacocks, combine it with a big red scarf (also incredibly hard to find, I had to settle for red leopard print) tied in a bow and you might have an approximation.

Then I had a brain wave - Victoria's Secret! And sure enough, I found two red tops (sadly none sheer) that would fit the bill. They are not exactly "it" but close enough.

Two bows for the price of one...

This is one of those multi-wear garments that you can, apparently wear six ways, it also doubles as a dress. That's value for money...


You guys across the pond in the US do not know how lucky you are to have Victoria's Secret, we have to make do with La Senza.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.