Monday 22 October 2007

KG and AP, a match made in heaven


Image courtesy Vogue



I have just come across the pants-wetting news that Kurt Geiger and Agent Provocateur are getting together to make some shoes. Yay!

I love Kurt Geiger's shoes - ridiculously expensive though they are - and there's something to be said for the kinky edge of all that Agent Provocateur purvey. I haven't seen any pictures except this one from Vogue yet, but I cannot wait to see what they come up with. The "hardcore over-the-knee, wet-look Carini boots" sound divine.
I must know more!

Did I mention I am also seriously style-crushing on Billy Piper as Belle in "Secret Diary of a Call Girl"? (more on that later). I feel a new obsession coming on. The bloke will be pleased.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.