Monday 1 October 2007

Outfit of the week 01/10/07

So two things have led to this outfit:
1. Last week's outfit was all black and I have to bring back the colour.
2. I've been inspired by Ms Spinach's excellent Vogue Girl images.

I'd really like to play with colour more in my outfits. Maybe when I finally get round to it, I'll have some pics of my attempts to show you.

It was really hard to get the angle on the French Connection dress to work so apologies if it looks a bit wonky!



Click on outfit to enlarge

Purple dress (worn as top),£70, French Connection@ASOS
Teal dress, £35 and ochre belt, £15, Miss Selfridge
Yellow tights, £5, Accessorize
Teal ankle boots, £75, Office


100% of you rated this outfit a rainbow-tastic do.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.