Sunday 23 September 2007

Outfit of the week 23/09/07

Those Principles quilted boots are just too fine deny, so I've put an outfit together based on them. It's the black on black trend using different textures to create an all black look.

I am currently in full covet mode for the velvet military jacket from Warehouse. To be a little perverse I would top this look off with a shock of bright red. I'm thinking red beret.



Click on image to enlarge
Jacket, Warehouse, £55
Chiffon ruffle shirt (just seen) Wallis, £27
Treggings, Topshop, £35
Boots, Principles, £85
Bag, Dorothy Perkins, £20

83 per cent of you thought this outfit was cooler than Samuel L Jackson in cryo, the rest of you wondered where the funeral was.

See other outfits

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.