Monday 24 September 2007

Wear with... Wallis pink bustier dress, £45

This pink bustier dress presents something fo challenge for me. Pink is not a colour that I like to wear, mainly because of it's girlie, dizzy image. However, with colour blocking a big trend for Autumn I thought I'd give it a try.

Tickled pink
(click on image to enlarge)
Forever 21 long-sleeved tee, $9.80; Topshop tights, £4; Faith peep toe shoes, £55


I'm still intrigued with the idea of doing head to toe mono-colour in different shades. Here I've added various shades of pink - and a little purple. I think this outfit makes for cool weekend look. Just add a slouchy tote bag and go.

Feelin' blue
(click on image to enlarge)
American Apparel pullover, £21; Topshop shoes, £55; ASOS corset belt, £15; We Love Colour tights, $12.50

I think pink and blue work really well together, especially when added as accents. I was first thinking just add the accessories but then I saw this American Apparel pullover.

I think the dress would look really cool with the top pulled over and the buttons all undone so the pink of the dress shows through. Add the corset belt over it and it's an entirely different outfit!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.