Thursday 6 September 2007

Outfit of the week 06/09/07

In this current climate of dresses, skinnies, leggings, treggings and jodphurs, it's hard to find a decent pair of wide leg trousers. So, I'm delighted to have found this pair from Gap.com. Even better, they're cropped, which I find seriously cool.

Seeing as they're navy (all the other wide leg trousers I saw were in boring black or grey, what gives?), I thought they would go great with a shot of colour from this yellow blouse.

Add the cool lace-up boots and grey socks peeping out just below the crop and I think this outfit is a winner.


100% of voters rated this outfit a do.


Blouse, Miss Selfridge, £22
Cropped wide leg trousers, Gap, $88
Lace up boots, Carvela, £95
Socks, Elle, £9.97
Bag, Aldo, £25

See other outfits

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.