Wednesday 5 September 2007

Style stalking New Young Pony Club





Belts, Topshop; leggings American Apparel, vest top, Urban Outfitters; 60s inspired shift, Atom Retro; prom dress, Candy Says; sequin dress, Topshop (click on photo to enlarge)



I'm not really one for celebrity style stalking but having been forced by the bloke to watch the Mercury awards yesterday all that may change. Though I found the music not quite to my taste (or appalling as we like to call it round these parts) I did manage to develop a major crush on the New Young Pony Club.

Say what you like about their music, this lot really know how to dress. I love that individual vintage-inspired style and I've been dreaming about colourful prom dresses and statement belts ever since.

Obviously, I was so preoccupied with my new lurve jones that I had to go surfing for stuff to add to my shopping list. Consider this little collage a tribute to their cool-as-all-hell style.

At least their fashion rocks.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.