Monday 4 June 2007

Death by shopping... Well, almost!

Image: Ropehanger 'Max' by Rainer Subic, Admir Jukanovic
courtesy design spotter.com

Peeps, I've got to tell you, I am bored. I am so very, very bored with the all the stuff in the shops at the moment. So bored in fact that I have not done a shopping update in quite a while (if you were wondering, this is why).

I am bored with the same old, same old, swimsuits, packing for holidays, summer dresses, maxi, mini, volume, body con, city shorts, hotpants, tunic,tunic,tunic pap of it.

I swear, if I have to look at one more pair of high waisted anything I am going to garrot myself with a rusty hanger.

So, what does a girl do when le shopping turns into le pain-in-the-arse?

Well, here's the thing... I've been thinking, now would be a good time to reprise the "all the shoes I've own" section and I'm also thinking my "in the closet section" could do with some additions. Maybe if I can get my hands on a mannikin I can dress it up and take some photos.

Would also be great if I could hear from you guys once in a while, a comment or email would be nice. And finally, I'm here to answer your style dilemmas. Trying to find something, wondering what to wear, what not to wear, what to wear where, where to find what to wear (heh!). I can help. Just ask.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.