Friday 11 May 2007

In search of the silver bomber

Of course you know me well enough to know that when I get a buying obsession on, I don't let go until all avenues are exhausted. Which is how I find myself searching for the perfect silver bomber jacket to go with the rest of my ass kicking fembot outfit.

I found two. The first one is a MCQ number at net-a-porter, which had me considering skipping rent and living off baked beans for the month. Gorgeous though and only a mind-boggling £885.
The other is this cropped bomber, currently available on ebay at a fraction of the cost of the one above: £34.99. It's the only one of it's kind and for £5 extra you can "buy it now". I hate ebay most of the time because of the greedy little beggars who usually inhabit it but sometimes ebay is my friend. Cropped silver bomber on ebay.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.