Wednesday 2 May 2007

Going shoe crazy at H&M


Finally a little commitment: new shoes from H&M


I hadn't really paid much attention before but it looks like H&M are really starting to give New Look a run for their money in of the quick shoe fix game.

They've been doing shoes for a while now but nothing that really caught my eye or made me think seriously about buying. Until now, that is.

The problem was, they didn't seem to take their shoes as seriously as they took their clothes and that showed in the lacklustre offerings but this season things seem to really be hotting up.

Could H&M possibly be taking this shoe lark a bit more seriously? I do hope so. Remember H&M: if you make them, we will buy.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.