Friday 30 March 2007

I want it now! Jocasi Ibiza clip belt, £59



I don't know about you but my motto has always been you can never have too many belts. The belt is a great versatile accessory that adds the necessary glamour and colour to any outfit.

I think I speak for wide waisted women everywhere (yes, we hate you skinny waisted bitches, hee!) when I say you can't go wrong with a waist cincher like this one, available at ASOS, in your wardrobe. I intend to wear it with everthing: pouffy skirts, high waisted trousers, tunic tops over pencil skirts, everything.

At £59, using the cost per wear quotient (beloved of all good shopaholics), I reckon it's worth every penny.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.