Wednesday 14 March 2007

Bargain of the week - Scorah Pattullo shboots

You may be thinking to yourself, do I ever stop shopping? It's valid question and the honest answer is: no, I don't. I am always shopping. Even when I'm not buying stuff I'm shopping, just in case I find that certain something at that certain price. It's what I do.

So, today I was out shopping with the bloke when I came across a gorgeous pair of Scorah Pattullo shboots (I can't be faffed with calling them shoe boots anymore. Besides, shboots sounds cooler). They are perfect: soft as butter kidskin, fashionably slouchy vamp, beautiful mushroom colour (perfect for the nude trend)... You know I went in for a closer look.

You may recall my mad raving about Scorah Pattullo shoes a few posts ago and my angst at how, current salaries permitting, they were way out of my budget? Well, not these lovelies. These are last years' style and on sale. They would have normally cost a nudge under £300. I got them for £88.

Even better? Lovely bloke bought them for me. Meaning, I spent no money at all. That, my friends, is what I call a bargain. Sealed with a kiss.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.