Wednesday 14 March 2007

Bargain of the week Part II - net skirts up the wazoo

Yes, the shopping gods were definitely with me today.

On a whim, I decided to pop into Wow Retro for a quick browse. I was confronted by the usual rows of old overpriced tat, with a few good things lurking here and there. They did have some gorgeous retro clutches, much like the ones from House of Fraser currently featured in the "Like This" section in the side bar, from £10-£15. But they didn't quite do it for me.

I was all set to leave when my eyes alighted on a section of great looking, net skirts. Now, I had wanted one of these to fill out the pretty, pouffy skirt I bought from River Island recently. However, the vintage ones that I had found were retailing at upwards of £45, which I thought was a bit much.

Lucky me then, when I checked the prices of these and they were only £10 each! Even better, I really wanted a pretty yellow one, which I found and bought, along with a black one and a white one. And the best bit? At a total of £30, all three ended up costing less than I would have paid for one net skirt at the other shops. Say it with me: Bargain!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.