Friday 4 December 2009

Feed me Feedburner!

Like the blogging world and his wife, I have a problem with my feeds. Basically Feedburner have seen fit to "disappear" my entire subscriber list, so if you haven't had any emails from me this morning, that's why. I don't know what's happening. I've tried to get some indication from Feedburner but that help group of theirs has got to be the most unhelpful help group ever.

I read that Michelle over at KoS is having the same problem and that she's been asked to pay. Shurely shome mishtake! I'll keep you, ahem, posted.

UPDATE: Problem's fixed. In that magical "I am Google, I am God, I don't have to explain anything to you. Minion!" kinda way. Whatevs. It' fixed.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.