Wednesday 17 December 2008

December Daily Outfits 17 December 2008

So the question is: what do you do with a harlequin dress? Well you could go all understated and dress it down with layers of black. Or you could have a little more fun and play to it's obvious kookiness. Guess which option I chose? Ah, gowannn!

I call this one: And Here I Am Without a Top Hat.


I've basically run amock with the pinks and purples, pulled out the high shine and the high drama with fascinator, shoulder-high PVC gloves and gorgeous embellished collar, and tried my darndest not to do the obvious thing by finishing it all off with boring black heeled pumps. You like?

Dress, Oli
Tights, Love Colour Love Tights
Gloves, Gloved Up
Embellished collar, Topshop (!!)
Bag, Lipsy@Oli
Fascinator, Star by Julien MacDonald@Debenhams
Frilly, shoe boots, Faith

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.