Sunday 14 December 2008

December Daily Outfits 14 December 2008

Here's a party outfit that's got a bit of a modern 80s feel to it. Sequinned leggings and a printed top are the main ingredients to which I've added this rocking pair of shoe boots, a fringed, crossbody bag and a trendy chain headband.

Since you have actually got to go out and brave the cold to go clubbing, I think a cape is fittingly on trend with some long woolly gloves and pink lurex socks to keep warm. It's part disco, part 80s and part rock chic. For some reason it makes me think of Chrissie Hynde and Studio 54 (and before you ask, no, I am not old enough to have attended Studio 54. And if I had been old enough, I doubt I would've been cool enough. So that clears that up).

Shall I call this outfit 80s Rock in a Hard Place? I think I shall.


Leggings, Boohoo
Top and lurex socks, Topshop
Shoe boots, Faith
Head band, Accessorize
Cape, Ted Baker
Gloves, Dorothy Perkins
Bag, Warehouse

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.