Sunday 14 December 2008

December Daily Outfits 13 December 2008

I know it's not everyone's colour but I really like yellow. This dress from Betty Jackson is a more wearable than most Ochre shade. It comes with a a skinny black belt which I've replaced with a red skinny belt.

Yellow also goes great with navy blue, so I've added cute little flat pumps with a bow and this great chunky cardigan. I've used the red beret once but I like it so much I'm using it again. It's the kind of chic little outfit you could wear for after-work drinks or for a relaxed weekend thing. I'm calling this one Paris Mix 'n' Match (I'm on fire, I tell you).

Dress, Betty Jackson@Debenhams
Chunky cardigan and flat pumps, Urban Outfitters
Belt, Dorothy Perkins
Beret and tights, Topshop

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.