Tuesday 23 December 2008

December Daily Outfit 19 December 2008

It is ridiculously hard to find a decent red dress on the high street. Believe me I've tried. This one comes from Ducie (which for some strange reason counts Katie Price AKA Jordan amongs it's fans, yet has nary a split crotch in sight) a brand I've never heard of and that doesn't seem to yet have it's own website but you can find it at outlets here and there.
It's beautifully simple, which is exactly what you want in a red dress. For Christmas party drama, I've added gold accessories. But it would look just as good with all black accesories for the office.

I'm calling this one: Red, Gold, No Green because it amuses me to make up these silly names for Christmas outfits.

Dress, Ducie see more here
Necklace, Miss Selfridge
Bracelet, Accessorize
Quilted bag, ASOS
Shoes, Office

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.