Wednesday 15 October 2008

Unlucky in Tag love

I guess you can call me unlucky in tag love. I don't get tagged much, and the few times I have been tagged, I simply haven't noticed for so long that it's been pointless actually taking part. But it's really nice to be tagged by a blog that you admire. It makes me feel like part of something and, I guess, it's always nice to be noticed.

The lovely Katie at Make Do and Mend tagged me to write 11 things about me. They are:

1. I am afraid of the dark. There be bogeymen, woooo! I used to sleep with the lights on until I realised that it was just easier to sleep with the curtains open. This is London afterall, and light pollution reigns supreme.

2. I don't know my left from my right. Literally. I have all kinds of ways to deal with this but the most useful one is to make the index fingers and thumbs of both my hands into an L shape. Whichever looks more like an L is left and the other is right.

3. I dream of the perfect chocolate cake. I have yet to find it. But, you know, I'm enjoying the quest.

4. I'm a bit of a trash monkey, trash tv, trash magazines, trash books... Trash is my friend. I embrace the trash. It's like candy for your brain.

5. Although I like trash tv, I draw the line at Big Brother. I try to watch it but Big Brother gives me a headache. For reality tv, it is always disappointing how unreal the contestants are.

6. I hate writing on lined paper. All journals should be blank. It should be law.

7. I used to be able to recite the entire script of the Wizard of Oz, complete with songs. I can maybe manage about half now.

8. I have a real fondness of Gilbert and Sullivan songs. My favourite is the Mikado's song from, er, The Mikado.

9. Peanut butter and honey on toast is the most delicious snack... ev-er.

10. I'm a total sci-fi/fantasy nerd. Dr Who, Star Trek, Deep Space Nine, Farscape... Buffy, Angel, Dresden... C'mon! How can anyone go through life missing these seminal works?

11. I love the smell of new shoes.

I tag: Charponnaise - because I'm curious, Rowena - because this break has gone on long enough! and Winona because whatever she writes I know it'll make me laugh like a drain.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.