Wednesday 8 October 2008

Shoe Lurve animated logo

Shoe Lurve, Dressed and PressedYou may have noticed the new animated logo for Shoe Lurve in the side bar. It's all my own work. I've never made one before and was slightly over-ambitous (40 layers, for anyone who's interested) but it came out okay and I really like it.

If you click on it, it takes you to all the posts on shoes that I have ever written - which is a lot. Try it.

I might do some more on different topics on the blog, because there are almost 500 posts on this blog and I'm worried you're not finding them all. Besides, we need a face-lift up in here.

Mainly I just posted to gloat. "Look Ma! I made an animation!!"

While we're on the topic of posts, there's a small contigent of loyal readers who have been reading this blog since it began and continue to come back. Whoever you are, you rock! Make yourself known. Leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.