Monday 20 October 2008

COMPETITION! Priority guest list passes to the House of Masquerade

The lovely people over at Absolut Vodka are giving away 2 priority guest-list passes to the House of Masquerade on Monday 27 October exclusively to dressed and pressed readers. I was going to direct you to website but actually I think this post lays it out clearer and more hilariously than I can ever hope to.

Anyhoo, I thought: Yay, competition! So, if you want to attend the event that has fashblogs agog and "whoring" here's what you do:

send a picture of your most fantastical and phantasmagorical halloween/masquerade outfit to dressedandpressed(at)googlemail(dot)com. It could be a picture of you in said outfit or a photoshopped/polyvored image or even hand drawn. All I ask is that it's big enough and clear enough to post and totally awesome. Best one wins. That simple.

Entries need to reach me no later than 1pm on Thursday 24 October. Please don't post your entries in comments. The passes guarantee you and a friend priority entry - no nasty queues and you get to drink free vodka cocktails and create your own live fantasy outfit from the Mint Vintage collection at the event.

What are you waiting for? Get creating. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.