Monday 4 August 2008

So Fugly! Pink Soda abstract top, £45 at Oli

Have you ever had one of those moments when you're looking at an article of clothing in a shop and you just can't figure out what the hell it is? Is it a top? Where are the sleeves? Is it a skirt? How does this thing go on exactly?

That's exactly how I feel about this "abstract" (the clue is in the name people) top from Pink Soda. It's not the nicest of garments to behold anyway, but with all those multi-directional graphicals, I had to do a triple take just assure myself that it was any kind of top at all. And then... Eeuwww, crappy arse beaded halter neck!

I know it's summer and we all want to swan around, pretending we're in a tropical paradise, with sarongs wrapped casually around our bodies as we walk barefoot on the beach. But this hideous top is not the answer.

And don't get me started on the ridiculous pricing. It looks like something you'd pull out of the bargain bin at your local pound shop. WTF?!

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.