Friday 22 August 2008

Shoe Lurve- Thomas Burberry for SoleTrader quilted biker boots, £90

Good golly! When I first saw these boots on Stylefinder, I had to do a double-take. "£90," I thought, "shurely shome mishtake?" But upon further digging, it turns out there is no mistake at all.

These lovely, quilted babies - the result of a collaboration between SoleTrader and the Burberry - are indeed only £90. But forget that, because they are - and this is most important thing, afterall - straight up foine.

I'm finding it hard not to think of all the wonderful, things that I could do with these gorgeous boots:
  • Wear with leather/shiny/PVC leggings? Oh, yes!
  • Wear with pretty, lacy goth babydoll and black tights? Don't mind if I do.
  • Wear with skinny jeans and slouchy tee? And why not?
  • Wear with a pin-striped suit? You know I would!
They roll into Soletrader in September. Can't wait. Till then I'll be stalking SoleTrader's website like it's Angelina Jolie and I'm a random, shiftless, horny dude with a thing for big lipped brunettes and multiple psychological problems.

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.