Tuesday 26 August 2008

Good goth

Now that all the new season's trends are starting to hit the stores, it would be so easy to just go out and buy more stuff. But I thought it might be more fun (not to mention easier on the wallet) if I just had a fresh look at the stuff in my wardrobe to come up with some new season outfits.

The glam-goth/luxe-goth look has definitely caught my attention and is set to be a key trend. Luckily for me, I've got few bits and bobs that could work. Using what I have, I put together five looks. Goth it covered. Har, har!
Slip, Largerfeld for H&M; mesh vest, Mango; rara skirt (under slip), Miss Selfridge; shaggy shrug, thrifted; brooch, thrifted

Slip, as before; rara skirt, as before; mesh vest, as before; lace belt, Haberdashers; bustle (used as neck piece), Spitalfields Market

Bolero, New Look; beaded collar, DIY


Tulle dress, customised H&M; lace shirt, vintage Biba; lace belt, as before; heart brooch, thrifted and customised; heart locket, Miss Selfridge; skull pendant, H&M Men; crucifix pendant, thrifted and customised with velvet ribbon


Black bouclé shift dress, thrifted; lace shirt, as before; bustle as neck piece, as before

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.