Monday 28 April 2008

Outfit of the week 28/04/08

My first thought when I saw this skirt and blouse on Boohoo.com, (after Hubba, Hubba!, that is. Boohoo is certainly coming into it's own lately) was that together they had the makings of really stylish office outfit. Of course, once I started playing with the images in Photoshop I saw the potential for a cool little prim and proper pin-up girl look. So that's what I went with. You know me, I can't resist a chance for some costume drama.

So, this is really two outfits in one. Wear with some simple comfortable but ladylike shoes and a structured bag (I love this mock croc one from Oli, so stylish!) for the office. Then amp up the potential for drama by adding sheer gloves and a gorgeous fascinator (this one from Hats and That is divinely OTT). Ooh, get you!

55 per cent of you wanted to do the whole pin up look
45 per cent of you wanted to do both the pin up and office look


Click on image to enlarge

Blouse and skirt, £12 each; Boohoo
Shoes, £28; ASOS
Bag, £49 from Fiorelli at Oli
Gloves, $12; Great Gloves Online
Fascinator, £75; Hats and That

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.