Wednesday 26 March 2008

Outfit of the week 26/03/08

I'm feeling in a colourful mood this week, anything to stave off the gloom filled horror that spring is turning out to be so far. Still where there's colour, there's hope and the moment I laid eyes on this red shirt dress from French Connection the future seemed a whole lot brighter.

I've gone for a slouchy, daytime/weekend look with the dress layered over a long-sleeve tee and red socks layered over yellow tights (I know! Colour, remember?). It's finished off with funky sneakers and an even funkier canvass bag.

Time to go out and cause some traffic mayhem with your multi-coloured self.

71 per cent of you rated this outfit a technicolour-tastic, Do
28 per cent of you just don't do multi-colour and rated it a Don't
Click on image to enlarge

Dress, £65, French Connection
Blue, long-sleeved tee, £6, Dorothy Perkins
Sneakers, £29.99, Rocket Dog at Schuh
Canvass bag, £10, New Look
Yellow tights, £4.95, Pamela Mann at My Tights
Ribbed knee high socks, £9.95, Tabio

See more outfits

See more good stuff

Outfits of the week

About me

I like pretty dresses, high heels, the colour red and good writing.